1968 Gibson Hummingbird - Cherry Sunburst
1968 Gibson Hummingbird - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Clean and good sounding 1968 Gibson Hummingbird in Cherry Sunburst in very good++ condition. The guitar is all original, except for changed tuners (same style - no aditional holes!). Square-sholder dreadnought mahagony body and a 1-piece mahagony-neck which has a great action and is very comfortable to play. Very little playwear, great sound! Incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/blue lining.
- Dreadnought mahagony body,
- Solid spruce top,
- 1 piece mahagony neck.
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl double parallelogram inlays,
- Cherry pickguard w/ engraved flower/hummingbird-inlays,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- 6x Kluson-style tuners,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/blue lining.