1952 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
1952 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop incl. orig. Brown Case
Your chance to get one of the very first Les Pauls Models made !!!
Very early "Pre-Serial Modell" in excellent condition for it´s age, incl. rare Gibson "Browncase". Comes with US Music Magazin from 1952, where Les Paul himself autographed the advertsmentpage of the ´52 Les Paul, a LP-autographed set of old strings, severalics of the previous owner and Les Paul holding the guitar + many other candys...
- 1-piece Mahagoni Body,
- 1-piece Mahagoni neck - nice size, not to chubby,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson P-90 Pickups,
- Wrap-under Tailpiece,
- original electronic: 2x Vol, + 2-Tone, 2x orig. grey Tiger caps,
- 4x tall 5/8 knobs, as they used them only on early ´52 Modells,
- all original, slight weatherchecking justgives this guitar a nice vipe!
- Lightweight with only ca. 4,1kg,
- Including orig. "Brown Case".
See a video-clip of the 1952 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop - Sunburst: