1966 Gibson Firebird - Sunburst finish !!!
1966 Gibson Firebird - Sunburst finish incl. orig Gibson hardshell case
1966 Gibson Firebird I "non-reversed" in original Sunburst finish. The guitar is all original and in great condition for its age. There is some visible play wear and serveral dings and dongs, typical for a 53 year old instrument. It's got a shrunk pickguard, which is a common problem for these years. No parts have been changed, untouched solderjoints, the 4 pots are stamped 137.65.39, the two P-90 single-coil pickus have well-balanced outputs of N - 7,87K and Bridge 8,25K. Big, but not bulky neck and the weight is a pleasant 3,39 Kg, so this instrument is very comfortable to play. Comes in orig. Gibson hardshell case with yellow interior.
- Mahogany, non-reversed body
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- White 3-ply pickguard
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets
- 2x Gibson P-90 pickups (7,87K & 8,25K)
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x Toggleswitch
- Nickel hardware
- 6-on a stripe "open back" tuners
- Compensated bridge and Maestro tremolo tailpiece
- Orig. Gibson hardshell case with yellow interior.