1981 Fender Bullet - Red "Made in USA" !
1981 Fender Bullet - Red incl. orig. Fender hardshell case
Super clean 1981 Fender Bullet in Red finish, all original and in excellent+ condition! The Bullet was designed by Custom Shop Guru John Page and was the replacement for the outgoing "Mustang" and "Musicmaster" models, but where much closer in size to a Stratocaster or Telecaster with a scale-length of 25,5" and 21 frets. The 1-piece maple neck has a comfortable medium c-shape neck, the original 21 medium frets are still in perfect shape and barely show any playwear. The two original singlecoil-PUs sound great in that guitar, clean as well as distorted. Comes in its orig. black Fender hardshell case.
- Solid body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with pearl dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Fender "Bullet-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender steel pickguard-bridge-tailpiece combo,
- 6x individual saddles for perfect intonation,
- White steel-pickguard,
- Incl. orig black Fender case w/orange interior.
See a video-clip of the 1981 Fender Bullet: