2000s Plexi DC 18/20 (early Cornell)
2000s DC Plexi Model 18/20 handbuilt by DC Developments/England (..now Cornell!). This amp is all original and in excellent++ condition and is disigned to produce that famous late 60s Plexi-sound we all like so much. All handmade, point-to-point wired turret board, class-A circuit, the 18/20 - switch changes from semiconductor-diode to valve-rectification, the low/high - switch reduces the output from 20 Watt to 5 Watt. Great amp with a real sweet tone and distortion!
- Channel One: Hi & Lo inputs., Volume, Tone,
- Channel Two: Hi & Lo inputs, Volume, Normal,
- Switch: 18/20 (Rectifier), Mains (On/Off),
- Valve Complement: ECC83 (x2), EL84 (x2), GZ34 (x1)
- Output: High 20W / Low 5W
- 4 & 8 Ohm