1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - GoldTop
1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop - incl. orig. case.
1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop in very good condition. Some serious MOJO here! It's a mid-69 Les Paul Deluxe model which still has the desireable one-piece body, 3-piece neck and of course no volute and no "Made in USA stamp". All 4 pots are stamped 137.69.02 (2nd week of 1969) and all solder joints have never been touched. It has a big and round neck profile and the neck feels really nice broken in. The Gibson "Patent-Number" mini-humbuckers have outputs of 7.61 and 7.84K and sound great! Comes incl. original black hardshell case with orange interior.
- 1-piece Mahagony body
- 3- piece mahagony neck
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - golden reflector knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr-sticker" humbucker pickups
- 2x Spraque "Black Beauty" caps
- Pat.Nr. Tune-O-Matic bridge w/studs directly into the top
- 6x original Kluson double ring tuners
- Original black Gibson case w/orange lining
See a video-clip of this 1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe: