1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst ...only 3,29 Kg !!!
1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender tweed case
Nice 1957 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst in very good condition and all original except that the neck has been refretted and oversprayed with clear coat. This guitar has been played, so there is some visible playwear, but no damages or heavy aging! 1957 are some of the most popular and desirable Strats from the 50s, because of their great "V"-shape neck! The neck of this guitar is pencil-marked "4/57", the body is dated "3/57" in the tremolo-cavity, all 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.7.04 (4th week of 1957), nice lightweight with only 3,29(!) Kg. There was a 5-way switch installed at one time, the original CRL 3-way switch is back in, all other solderjoints are original and untouched! The guitar has been carefully selected by it's former owner who was looking for a great sounding and playing vintage instrument - which he definitely found. It's a great example of why these guitars are so sought after - great neck, beautifully contoured body, very loud even unplugged... wonderful guitar! Incl. original Fender tweed case with red plush lining.
- Solid alder body
- 1-piece maple neck with V-profile
- 6x orig. Kluson single-line tuners
- 3x original singlecoil pickups
- Single-layer white pickguard
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles
- All untouched original solder joints
- Inkl. orig. tweed case with red plush lining